Mama Ayu
She admire all the bears (I mean the size), she got 1
brother bear>> Many moons come.. many moons go... I come...baby no come. .how come?
Story teller >> Young men go to the ledang mountain, there n come back after 9 month
brother bear>> Many moons come.. many moons go.. I no come.. baby come.. how come?
anynomous >> Many moon come... many moons go... you no come... many men come

brother bear>> Many moons come.. many moons go... I come...baby no come. .how come?
Story teller >> Young men go to the ledang mountain, there n come back after 9 month
brother bear>> Many moons come.. many moons go.. I no come.. baby come.. how come?
anynomous >> Many moon come... many moons go... you no come... many men come



5 Comments:
semunyikan perut ka kawanku....
ibu tomei..... ager...ger....ger...ger....
Poo oooh lebih besar drpa mak budookkkkkk..
tak nampak perut pun....nak tgk perut mama ayu....
macam mama tu keluar dari dari pooh plak....emmmmm takpa laaa nanti kawan pooh akan keluar dari perooootttttttt mama ayuuu yessss
Post a Comment
<< Home