Thursday, May 12, 2005

May 12, 2005 tea+hup seng cream crackers

if u found special frens..the 1st thing u should do is to have a cup of tea or coffee.. and also dont forget the Hup Seng Creamcrackers lo..... ida suggested, sound weird but its true. singaporean also believe in this.. tk caya u may ask i-shah, then u hv to try this @ home lo, this is so called relationship experiment... ... looks whos blushing
The past month or two have been an amazing struggle for me for a few reasons. Since I had work and take over all classes which left by x-cosmopoints, I was nearly tired and exhausted pretty much everyday. I had to leave the "umrah" packages which I did it to release al lthe tense and I did not have 1 at all this year. I also had some tough car problems!!!. But as I soon found out, these things were not without reason.During this time, I've been undergoing spiritual training..hahaahaha... But another part of my daily tasks is to do something productive. I struggle a lot with laziness, and each day I need to find one thing to overcome that problem. Through this spiritual discipline, I really feel as though I am coming closer to God.Now, when I think of all the bad things that happened to me, i realize that it is all ok. My faith was really being tested and I found out that I needed to be stronger. Looking at my situation in this way, my worry and doubt left, and I suddenly felt a sense of peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home