Thursday, May 18, 2006

B-Day Eve


Tonite a'll be another year older, I'm really glad to have ur great wishes on my day. Hope my future undertakings will be blessed and wonderful lifefilled with love and happiness. I hope others bring me joy, just as I've brought joy to others.. yer ker.. hehehehe guess je la... hope so, then hope that I can weather any storm and be all I want to be...

Great 2 hear the 1st wish this morning... thanks my dear! but 2o early la...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat hari lahir, take care

12:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bday 2 u...
Happy bday 2 u...

Happy bday 2
Wan...
Happy bday 2 u...
**tepuk tangan!!**

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

epy besday...smga panjang umo n murah rezeki....ko dah tuo...nanti jumper kat perlis erk..

10:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akum... sorry coz i'm late to wish u happy birthday, so semoga murah rezeki, panjang umur, @yg paling important cepat2kawin, jgn lupa jemput kita dah ler... Moga ceria2 selalu hendaknya bsama org tersayang ops! Sorry

11:14 am  
Blogger pn izah said...

hepi bday...

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home