It's my birthday :: May19 ::
12:00 AM or 00:08 AM? which r right? Both r ok I guess… I'm pretty happy with my XXX th year, mcm new released album Sheila jerk…
I moved to Ipoh a week after my Bday last year which I think was very surprised and overjoyed. Got a work with goverment, new stuff, new frens, n new residence. I've made quite a few close friends in my new office n residence while keeping in touch with a ton of old ones.
As usual this day doesn't feel like any other, i don't feel any older, but that's the nature of a gradual process. Even though some sms that I’ve received stated that the number had gradually change from tWo to tHRee… haha... hehehe
some of my friends wished me a happy birthday thru greeting cards, testimonial in Friendster, calling me, online, sms, ym, stated in blog etc. so I would like to say thank u thank u thank u too all of u who remembered my birthday, even though I’ve frwd the msg earlier on my day… hehehehe, uols tau kn konsep weols… each n every year I’ll publish n frwd the same msg 2 all on my luvly day…. Is it weird? No lah…. It seems like no 1 will remember the day, not all but at least there are some of you who manage to remember my bday…
my day lightens up everytime a friend of mine wishes me a happy birthday ... hehehe... special thanks to sofian who sent me a greeting card ( surprised u know my bday, where from??? ), amy n fiance’, ardyz, carl n every1 else whom i cant mention 1 by 1… it’s too many that it’ll take me the whole day to name them...
kesian uols, since some of u had to send the msg @ voice msg (2o many calls) thru both number, n I did received a lot of missed call msg since the phone r terribly engage! n both hphone of mine have 2 double recharge on the Credits n also the battery power
On the day I buat gila! I had a class from 8:00 am till 12:15 pm, 2 web classes… some of the students came late since they hv some rehearsal for majlis anugerah ptg itew… so when they arrived around +- 9:30 am, II had forced them to queue, make a proper line in front of the class, n start 2 sing bday song 4 me!!! Hahaha, yg pasti dr pg till ptg all students that I’ve met grt me with the bday wishes even weols tk kenal dia org pun... hehehehe suka tk? Sukaaaaa... s lea always mentioned this b4… hehehehe
BBQ Party May 20th
Here r some sms/ offline ym msg that I did received.
hepy besday 2U! … hepy besday 2U! hepy besday ahmad 30 years old! Yihaa!..x@&”?%!*!!!
17:30 PM May 19 2000
You have received a picture message from 60122258207. To view, visit http://www.maxis.com.my/mms from your PC. Login with 60175161710 and password ********
20:12 PM May 19 Ardi Firhan Shah
Hepi befday old man… Hehee, saje xnak wish mlm td, biar dia boring ket. Hahaa…Xde adiah a, doa sihat slalu je… =) usia meningkat, bila nak kawin… Hehee…
00:37 AM May 20 Kak Linda
Hi uols, cmne dh smbut ke besday. ;) Kalo ada kek tu, igt2 le kt weols.
11:42 AM May 20 Saiful @ Dodet
Happy Belated birthday, Ko pe kbr skg?
11:42 AM May 20 Saiful @ Dodet
Happy Belated birthday, Kop e kbr skg?
18:15 PM May 20 Fitri
Sorry for late wishing u hapy bday n moga pjg umr dn mrh rzki. Dan moga bynk xxxi.

Here I’m, 30 is the number, its juz a number… But I'm not ready to turn 30. That seems too much like a grownup age to me. And I still don't know what I want to do or be when I grow up. Absolutely not ready for 30.
Another year of my life is gone but still things continue to go wrong somehow… hehehehe
Actually it wasn’t my event, but meri2 jugak… ala2 my party jugsss hehehehe… penat yg amat… holding this event. Around 2:30am everything had been settled down…
The 1 I really admired most r there!
The 1 I really admired most r there!
SMS/ Offline msg
Here r some sms/ offline ym msg that I did received.
12:08 PM May 18 ??? rahhhhhsssiaaaa
happy birthday honey, wish u luck in ur life, I would like to be the first one wishing u! another 12 hours 2 go mydear… I’ll contact u 2nite! Muapppphhhhh.
17:58 PM May 18 Eve 0123367687
Woww.. wat kind of party? ;P be good ya.
18:11 PM May 18 Nursyarizan @ Izan, X-Cosmo Seremban
hepi becoming bday.. uhuk.uhuk.uhuk. sudah tua la ko..
18:11 PM May 18 Sri Yusmawati X-Cosmo Seremban
hapi besday
18:20 PM May 18 Bibi
hepi bday to u in advance
07:58 AM May 19 AM iezahNet
happy bday... tua sudah... 13 going 30??? Ehehehe
08:04 AM May 19 Fiza X-Cosmo HQ
weeeeiiiii, hepi besday
09:13 AM May 19 eitaZack a.k.a ms _ataK
hepi beday wan....
hepi beday to u..hepi beday to u..
hehehehehhee
umur bape???
please .. i nak kek....
secret resepi uols...buleh keee...
10:12 AM May 19 Jeff @ jp_rock2127
happy birthday...
19:20 PM May 18 Hazmy
Apa Khabar? Lame x jmpe. Where r u now? By da way, just to let u noe i x dapat habis cosmo. Anyway, all da best.
22:27 PM May 18 myols
Happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 myols, happy birthday 2 u!!!
23:17 PM May 18 Intan
;-) sudah ngantuk maa… wa tido dulu aa… by d way, happy birthday. Hmmm..dh 30 ko yek
23:18 PM May 18 Shikin
Ee, dh x surprise tau… bru weols ingt nk pch kn tlur kt uols. Weols dh set in my mind la bday uols. We ar family!!
23:35 PM May 18 Rosliza JKM, PUO @ mek
;) Sory, I x blh tunggu sampai kul 12:08am, I dah ngantuk, anyway, idoakan moga u d berkati Allah dunia akhirat… Amin… Epy bestday 2 u “WAN”. Senyum slalu…
23:36 PM May 18 zul n zue
Hai there. Just want 2 tell u that last nite I have a lovely dream and u were in that dreams. So funny and very hard 2 vanish the picture from my mind.
11:50 PM – 00: 01 AM
out of battery!!!
00:02 AM May 19 Nazri @ cik teh!
Hapy birthday, smoga dgn genapnye angka 30, kakimu serta badanmu d’atas pelamin, arap2 begitulah hendaknye, snantiasa sukses dlm apa jua yg dlakukan serta ceria dsamping kluarga dan teman2.
00:03 AM May 19 Kak Linda
Hapy besday my dear ;-) n wish u all the best.
00:09 AM May 19 Eve
epi beddae yg ke ? ;p >rzk sume xyah ckp ah, dah tue sgt! 1 je – bile na kawan? ;p
happy birthday honey, wish u luck in ur life, I would like to be the first one wishing u! another 12 hours 2 go mydear… I’ll contact u 2nite! Muapppphhhhh.
17:58 PM May 18 Eve 0123367687
Woww.. wat kind of party? ;P be good ya.
18:11 PM May 18 Nursyarizan @ Izan, X-Cosmo Seremban
hepi becoming bday.. uhuk.uhuk.uhuk. sudah tua la ko..
18:11 PM May 18 Sri Yusmawati X-Cosmo Seremban
hapi besday
18:20 PM May 18 Bibi
hepi bday to u in advance
07:58 AM May 19 AM iezahNet
happy bday... tua sudah... 13 going 30??? Ehehehe
08:04 AM May 19 Fiza X-Cosmo HQ
weeeeiiiii, hepi besday
09:13 AM May 19 eitaZack a.k.a ms _ataK
hepi beday wan....
hepi beday to u..hepi beday to u..
hehehehehhee
umur bape???
please .. i nak kek....
secret resepi uols...buleh keee...
10:12 AM May 19 Jeff @ jp_rock2127
happy birthday...
19:20 PM May 18 Hazmy
Apa Khabar? Lame x jmpe. Where r u now? By da way, just to let u noe i x dapat habis cosmo. Anyway, all da best.
22:27 PM May 18 myols
Happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 myols, happy birthday 2 u!!!
23:17 PM May 18 Intan
;-) sudah ngantuk maa… wa tido dulu aa… by d way, happy birthday. Hmmm..dh 30 ko yek
23:18 PM May 18 Shikin
Ee, dh x surprise tau… bru weols ingt nk pch kn tlur kt uols. Weols dh set in my mind la bday uols. We ar family!!
23:35 PM May 18 Rosliza JKM, PUO @ mek
;) Sory, I x blh tunggu sampai kul 12:08am, I dah ngantuk, anyway, idoakan moga u d berkati Allah dunia akhirat… Amin… Epy bestday 2 u “WAN”. Senyum slalu…
23:36 PM May 18 zul n zue
Hai there. Just want 2 tell u that last nite I have a lovely dream and u were in that dreams. So funny and very hard 2 vanish the picture from my mind.
11:50 PM – 00: 01 AM
out of battery!!!
00:02 AM May 19 Nazri @ cik teh!
Hapy birthday, smoga dgn genapnye angka 30, kakimu serta badanmu d’atas pelamin, arap2 begitulah hendaknye, snantiasa sukses dlm apa jua yg dlakukan serta ceria dsamping kluarga dan teman2.
00:03 AM May 19 Kak Linda
Hapy besday my dear ;-) n wish u all the best.
00:09 AM May 19 Eve
epi beddae yg ke ? ;p >rzk sume xyah ckp ah, dah tue sgt! 1 je – bile na kawan? ;p
00:10 AM May 19 shikin
Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday 2 uols, Happy Birthday 2 u!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha
00:11 AM May 19 Ecah
Hepi birthday kawanku. Angka 2 dah d tinggalkn, angka 3 mnggantikan. Semoga dgn btmbhnya usia, kitax lupa pdNya ygtlh memberi kitapeluang utk bnafaspd angka setrusnya.
00:12 AM May 19 XXX
dah tue! Hehehehe! En wan dah tue! X kire la bape umo pun, en wan dah tue! eay!!!! ;p
00:12 AM May 19 Ezrin
Happy Bday mydear!!! Lots of luv 2 u, c u 2morrow for our BBQ ya!
00:14 AM May 19 Razman
Sy Gembira, Tahu Napa?
Krn Sy Bahgia, Tahu Knapa?
Krn Allah Syg Sy, Bagaimana?
Dia Brikn Sy Seorg ‘TEMAN’ Yg Baik!
Tahu Siapa?
aWk lh… Hepy besday.
00:14 AM May 19 Anje’
Camat ari jadi. Moga cepat ketemu jln yg benar…
00:16 AM May 19 Jeya Amantha
happy bday ridzuan Daniel, where my kfc…
00:21 AM May 19 Naz
Wan aku dah letih dan ngantuk nie, aku skrg dkt sdp corner kotaraya pulak. Anyway hapy birthday. Gud Nite, n take care.
00:21 AM May 19 Fendi
Happy Birthday! Take care
00:22 AM May 19 Fendi
Happy Birthday!
01:10 AM May 19 Amy Erra
Hi uols… happy birthday! Sorry lmbt nk wish, baru abis show, uols macam mana? Ok? Bersama shuben ke uols celebrate bday… hehehehe happy birthday skali lagi n take care!
02:46 AM May 19 Arfah
Happy bday
02:51 AM May 19 Teman Tapi Mesra!
XXXXXX
07:46 AM May 19 Az
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Wan…
Happy bday 2 u…
07:46 AM May 19 Az
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Wan…
Happy bday 2 u…
08:08 AM May 19 Syed Faizal
Akum, sorry coz I’m late to wish u happy birthday, semoga murah rezeki, panjang umur, moga ceria2 selalu hendaknya bsama org tersayang
08:42 AM May 19 Masita
One new multimedia message from 60192558281. Please retrieve at www.celcom.com.my. The message ID CS55 N38V M7D3 which is valid for 3 days.
10:33 AM May 19 Kak Pijah
->> , ** side by side
(o”,) (o”,)
((“)(“)(“)(“)) or
miles apart…
You are someone whom I cherish very much…!!
hEpPy BufdAy… (“,)
10:35 AM May 19 Ayu
uols .. I lupelah nak wish mlm tadi, anyway umur uols bukan mkn muda punkan.. epi belated besday! Gomen servant 4ever? 25yrs more to retire… 30 yrs oredy! 2 old!
10:55 AM May 19 Jamaliah
Hi uols! Happy birthday!!! Suka? Suka tk? Suka? Hehehe.. nanti jumpa kat perils ya!
12:59 PM May 19 Norsilah @ drumstick
Hpy bday 2u (2x), hpy bday en amad…Hpy bday 2u… Smoge pnjng umur,dipermidahkan rezeki&cpt2 kawin…
12:10 PM May 19 Chengkeh
XXXX too many words n statements ar.. to jot down here!
01:10 PM May 19 Wan Rafidah @ antot
Uols!!!!! Happy birthday!!!! Uols balik jb bila, kak each n ain kawin pegi tk? Lama tk gossip uols… bla bla bla… nanti blk uols amik ok…
14:32 PM May 19 Joel
Sir, did u receive my MMS? I send it over to your maxis mobile number. Hope u like it. Happy Birthday.- joel DIT6B
14:32 PM May 19 Joel
Sir, did u receive my MMS? I send it over to your maxis mobile number. Hope u like it. Happy Birthday.- joel DIT6B
15:13 PM May 19 Sharifah Najihah @ darlinggg hehehehehe ADO!
Ahmad ridzuan,hepi bday! Aku maseh ingt lg.hehe. Tua dah ko ekk. X nk consider botox ke? Collagen ke? Haha. Wish u all the best. Take care ok!
16:40 PM May 19 EpenHappy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday 2 uols, Happy Birthday 2 u!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha
00:11 AM May 19 Ecah
Hepi birthday kawanku. Angka 2 dah d tinggalkn, angka 3 mnggantikan. Semoga dgn btmbhnya usia, kitax lupa pdNya ygtlh memberi kitapeluang utk bnafaspd angka setrusnya.
00:12 AM May 19 XXX
dah tue! Hehehehe! En wan dah tue! X kire la bape umo pun, en wan dah tue! eay!!!! ;p
00:12 AM May 19 Ezrin
Happy Bday mydear!!! Lots of luv 2 u, c u 2morrow for our BBQ ya!
00:14 AM May 19 Razman
Sy Gembira, Tahu Napa?
Krn Sy Bahgia, Tahu Knapa?
Krn Allah Syg Sy, Bagaimana?
Dia Brikn Sy Seorg ‘TEMAN’ Yg Baik!
Tahu Siapa?
aWk lh… Hepy besday.
00:14 AM May 19 Anje’
Camat ari jadi. Moga cepat ketemu jln yg benar…
00:16 AM May 19 Jeya Amantha
happy bday ridzuan Daniel, where my kfc…
00:21 AM May 19 Naz
Wan aku dah letih dan ngantuk nie, aku skrg dkt sdp corner kotaraya pulak. Anyway hapy birthday. Gud Nite, n take care.
00:21 AM May 19 Fendi
Happy Birthday! Take care
00:22 AM May 19 Fendi
Happy Birthday!
01:10 AM May 19 Amy Erra
Hi uols… happy birthday! Sorry lmbt nk wish, baru abis show, uols macam mana? Ok? Bersama shuben ke uols celebrate bday… hehehehe happy birthday skali lagi n take care!
02:46 AM May 19 Arfah
Happy bday
02:51 AM May 19 Teman Tapi Mesra!
XXXXXX
07:46 AM May 19 Az
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Wan…
Happy bday 2 u…
07:46 AM May 19 Az
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Happy bday 2 u…
Wan…
Happy bday 2 u…
08:08 AM May 19 Syed Faizal
Akum, sorry coz I’m late to wish u happy birthday, semoga murah rezeki, panjang umur, moga ceria2 selalu hendaknya bsama org tersayang
08:42 AM May 19 Masita
One new multimedia message from 60192558281. Please retrieve at www.celcom.com.my. The message ID CS55 N38V M7D3 which is valid for 3 days.
10:33 AM May 19 Kak Pijah
->> , ** side by side
(o”,) (o”,)
((“)(“)(“)(“)) or
miles apart…
You are someone whom I cherish very much…!!
hEpPy BufdAy… (“,)
10:35 AM May 19 Ayu
uols .. I lupelah nak wish mlm tadi, anyway umur uols bukan mkn muda punkan.. epi belated besday! Gomen servant 4ever? 25yrs more to retire… 30 yrs oredy! 2 old!
10:55 AM May 19 Jamaliah
Hi uols! Happy birthday!!! Suka? Suka tk? Suka? Hehehe.. nanti jumpa kat perils ya!
12:59 PM May 19 Norsilah @ drumstick
Hpy bday 2u (2x), hpy bday en amad…Hpy bday 2u… Smoge pnjng umur,dipermidahkan rezeki&cpt2 kawin…
12:10 PM May 19 Chengkeh
XXXX too many words n statements ar.. to jot down here!
01:10 PM May 19 Wan Rafidah @ antot
Uols!!!!! Happy birthday!!!! Uols balik jb bila, kak each n ain kawin pegi tk? Lama tk gossip uols… bla bla bla… nanti blk uols amik ok…
14:32 PM May 19 Joel
Sir, did u receive my MMS? I send it over to your maxis mobile number. Hope u like it. Happy Birthday.- joel DIT6B
14:32 PM May 19 Joel
Sir, did u receive my MMS? I send it over to your maxis mobile number. Hope u like it. Happy Birthday.- joel DIT6B
15:13 PM May 19 Sharifah Najihah @ darlinggg hehehehehe ADO!
Ahmad ridzuan,hepi bday! Aku maseh ingt lg.hehe. Tua dah ko ekk. X nk consider botox ke? Collagen ke? Haha. Wish u all the best. Take care ok!
hepy besday 2U! … hepy besday 2U! hepy besday ahmad 30 years old! Yihaa!..x@&”?%!*!!!
17:30 PM May 19 2000
You have received a picture message from 60122258207. To view, visit http://www.maxis.com.my/mms from your PC. Login with 60175161710 and password ********
20:12 PM May 19 Ardi Firhan Shah
Hepi befday old man… Hehee, saje xnak wish mlm td, biar dia boring ket. Hahaa…Xde adiah a, doa sihat slalu je… =) usia meningkat, bila nak kawin… Hehee…
00:37 AM May 20 Kak Linda
Hi uols, cmne dh smbut ke besday. ;) Kalo ada kek tu, igt2 le kt weols.
11:42 AM May 20 Saiful @ Dodet
Happy Belated birthday, Ko pe kbr skg?
11:42 AM May 20 Saiful @ Dodet
Happy Belated birthday, Kop e kbr skg?
18:15 PM May 20 Fitri
Sorry for late wishing u hapy bday n moga pjg umr dn mrh rzki. Dan moga bynk xxxi.

Here I’m, 30 is the number, its juz a number… But I'm not ready to turn 30. That seems too much like a grownup age to me. And I still don't know what I want to do or be when I grow up. Absolutely not ready for 30.
Another year of my life is gone but still things continue to go wrong somehow… hehehehe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home