weekEnderS
lots of thing 2 b settled by this week b4 blk kg, including all task related to curriculum development , marking all the papers...etc assignment KDC yet 2 finished. ADO nk buat!
The only thing I hate about meeting is the stupid long wait for others 2 b in the meeting room and all the replacement classessss!. Blah.. I had ALL my classes (all over the weekends juz for that!), and I would’ve had a double sleep-in. Sorry xxxx, I don’t think I’d be a very good educator . LOL. Geez. Umm …
Yet I still managed to c dee for our discrete project (a theory needs to frickin’ DIE), and then I worked on my discrete heart test..hahahahahah. Which I probably failed 2 managed 2 sustained the energy n self- philosophy, but oh well.
Long wait 2 wish!
Puteq and husband are the proud parents of a healthy baby gurl.October 01 10:00pm. deliver earlier kwn s'perjuangan who frwd the msg 2 me b4 subuh, zarina, 2 both of u, CONGRATULATIONS and Best wishes for the whole family ! InsyaAllah by this raya i'll visit u ek'
NOT to forget, actually dah missed the date la! great wishes 2 cik ewa oct 6, and kak pijah oct 10 on their day, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
The only thing I hate about meeting is the stupid long wait for others 2 b in the meeting room and all the replacement classessss!. Blah.. I had ALL my classes (all over the weekends juz for that!), and I would’ve had a double sleep-in. Sorry xxxx, I don’t think I’d be a very good educator . LOL. Geez. Umm …
Yet I still managed to c dee for our discrete project (a theory needs to frickin’ DIE), and then I worked on my discrete heart test..hahahahahah. Which I probably failed 2 managed 2 sustained the energy n self- philosophy, but oh well.
Long wait 2 wish!
Puteq and husband are the proud parents of a healthy baby gurl.October 01 10:00pm. deliver earlier kwn s'perjuangan who frwd the msg 2 me b4 subuh, zarina, 2 both of u, CONGRATULATIONS and Best wishes for the whole family ! InsyaAllah by this raya i'll visit u ek'
NOT to forget, actually dah missed the date la! great wishes 2 cik ewa oct 6, and kak pijah oct 10 on their day, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home