Friday, November 03, 2006

its a raya time!

~~~~
I think this year's Raya was perhaps the most penat & letih one! hehehehe.. non stop 'action' starting from the day i left ipoh, in kl, back 2 hometown jb, return to kl and here in ipoh. The worst ever syawal i had 4 this year, not on the day of celebration but "pengisian" of the day which i guess the activities and events that i had join is out of ppl might think!

I'm gonna upload my favourite photos which I acceidentally found these photos somewhere in my room and I str8 away decided to scanned all of them! juz for the purpose of wanting to publish them online. Nothing much.
Every festive seasons, wether its Hari Raya, Chinese New Year or Deepavali, Petronas will sure make the kind of advertisement that has great impact on people, which has great morale or value. For this Aidilfitri again they did it one more time. Not in Malaysia to see it on TV? Not a problem.
Just click at the link below.

LINK: PETRONAS ADS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home